MOBILE MASSAGE THERAPISTS IN LONDON
Book One Of Our Massage Treatments
Benefits of massage
The Skin / Integumentary System
- Massage increases the blood supply therefore feeding the skin with oxygen and nutrients
- Regenerates tissue
- Improves elasticity of the skin, especially scarring
- Stimulates blood flow to nourish and feed the skin, hair & nails
- Improves skin tone by removing dead skin cells (exfoliation) and improving circulation
- Improves the condition of the skin
The muscular system
- Reduces pain, inflammation and swelling
- Increases flexibility and range of movement
- Improves muscle tone
- Reduces the formation of adhesions
- Relieves muscle cramps, spasms, tension and soreness
- Improves the blood supply increasing the flow of oxygen and nutrients
- Accelerates physical healing
- Prevents muscular atrophy
This type of massage focuses on muscle relaxation, targeting superficial muscles (rather than the connective tissues targeted in deep-tissue massage) and increasing blood circulation.
Massage that can alleviate pain occurring in certain parts of the body, which can be caused by too much physical activity. This type of massage is best at best use to prevent and relieve injuries.
Deep tissue massage
Massage that works on the deep layers of muscle and fascia in the body. A fascia is a band or sheet of connective tissue beneath the skin. It attaches, stabilizes, encloses, and separates muscles and other internal organs.
The main aim of a cellulite massage is to manipulate the skin and disperse fat cells beneath the surface of the skin so that they are more evenly spread instead of accumulating in one place and bulge out through the skin.
On-site chair massage
Can provide a relaxing and therapeutic experience for your staff. We come to your office, so saving time and making it easier for staff to access the service.
We offer mobile massage in your home, office, care home, events & sport clubs.